Vulcanizing press maintenance
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the vulcanizing press should be maintained and maintained like other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing press produced by our company, as long as it is properly used and maintained, its service life is 8 years.
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the vulcanizing press should be maintained and maintained like other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing press produced by our company, as long as it is properly used and maintained, its service life is 8 years. For more details, please see: Performance and use of vulcanizing presses.
The following problems should be paid attention to during the maintenance of the vulcanizing press:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizing press should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid wet electrical wiring due to humidity.
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors in rainy days to prevent water from entering the electric control box and heating plate.
3. If the working environment is humid and watery, when disassembling and handling the vulcanizing machine, it should be raised with items on the ground, and do not let the vulcanizing machine come into direct contact with water.
4. If during use, the heating plate is flooded due to improper operation, you should contact the manufacturer first for maintenance. If emergency repair is required, the cover of the heating plate can be opened, the water is poured out first, and then the electric control box is set to manual operation, heated to 100 °C, maintained a constant temperature for half an hour, the line is dried, and the belt is glued in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to replace the line as a whole.
5. In the case that the vulcanizing press does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half a month (the temperature is set at 100 °C) and the temperature should be maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be put clean, especially in winter, if the water cannot be put clean, it often leads to premature aging of the water pressure plate rubber and the service life of the water pressure plate is reduced; The correct way to discharge water is to carry out after the end of vulcanization and heat preservation before the vulcanization press is disassembled. If the water is discharged after the machine is disassembled, it may cause the water in the pressure plate to not be completely drained.